Saturday, December 4, 2010

Acid Rock Style!

Justin here to share possibly my favorite trend in Gyaru-O
ACID ROCK STYLE!

This style has everything I love! Skulls, Damaged Jeans, and dark/monotone colors.
on to the pictures!

Photobucket
Can't have Acid Rock Style without sunglasses right! ROCK STAR =P

Photobucket
I actually modified this shirt the shirt is from Heritage 1981 but I just cut a skull pattern in the back and had my friend stitch it a bit for extra detail.

Photobucket
CRAZY ROCK STYLE
I wanted to break up the style so I inserted a scarf around my waist to add more asymmetry and break up the colors a bit.

Photobucket
ROCK ON!

Photobucket
another view of the back

Outfit Breakdown!

Jeans: YESSTYLE (some Korean off brand)
Shirt: Heritage 1981
Scarf: YESSTYLE
Boots: ALDO
Bracelets: H&M and Claire's
Necklaces: Buckle and Tokyo

Stay Fashionable Everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment