Saturday, November 13, 2010

One Coordinate, Shopping trip Pics, and Mini-Gyaru Meet-up!

This past Thursday Emily and I met up with a local Gyaru at the Mall of America here in Minnesota. We had a great time! So please enjoy the pictures =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The local Gyaru is Sara Mari! She also has a Blogspot which I will link to!

Moments Like Diamonds

Here is a pic of my shopping GETS!

Photobucket
Believe it or not this is all from the Girls Section in H&M =P

I also caved in with the current trend and got a foxtail you can see it clipped to my bag in the picture.

Last but not least here is a pic of a quick coordinate I made.

Photobucket

All in All it was a great time! I am hoping we can have a mini meet-up again soon!

Definitely check out Sara's Blog it's really great!

Stay Fashionable Everyone~!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! ^-^
    Love your coordinate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!
    I totally am excited to work this into more styles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooo lucky to get to meet Sara Mari!! I've been a huge fan of hers ever snce she started blogging :-)) And I'm happy that she comes to Japan this winter so I'll meet her too!!

    Gretings from Tokyo!

    http://welcometomysekai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin Here-
    She was SUPER nice and we are planning another meet-up soon!
    I am super jealous she is going to Tokyo again.
    I myself have only been once and am DYING to go back. I want to live there someday.

    ReplyDelete