Thursday, February 11, 2010

Justin Here! With ANOTHER fashion update!!!

Ya'll know I love to fashion and here I am again with some a face full of fashion for you all!
sorry about the LONG lags in BT posts. We are currently planning some BIG things so we have all been busy!

Photobucket
Hey everyone!

Photobucket
Cute posing! I don't know why but I remind myself of Ayumu in this picture. haha

Photobucket
Sweater: EXPRESS MEN
Plaid Shirt: AEROPOSTALE
Jean: H&M
Boot: ALDO
Accessories: H&M (leather bracelet) and BUCKLE (silver bracelet)
Sunglass: HOTTOPIC

Photobucket
back of the sweater.
I love the skull print!
I got this on SALE at EXPRESS for 20 bucks!

Photobucket
my second (and much improved) attempt at host-kei hair. Now I can do it!

Photobucket
HIPS and ATTITUDE baby!
Plaid Shirt:H&M
Vest: YESSTYLE.COM
same jeans and boots as last pic.
I need MORE BOOTS!!!!!!!

Thanks for viewing everyone!
STAY FASHIONABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment