Saturday, October 4, 2008

October... already??

Hey hey! Shawna reporting for duty! haha

2008 is going by very quickly!!
Time to prepare for winter,
brrrr canada....
but in the meantime, take advantage of summer clearance!
YES!!! I love this time of year.

So, here are some cheap new buys!

Really cute necklace, I can use for hime style


Tiiiiinnnnyyyy little Tiara...sooo cute.


$6 oh baby~


Top and skirt~ I think they go well together.

Also some over knee socks~


Patterned leggings. I like the grey zebra print, its subtle but still trendy.

The star ones are a bit odd, like one leg is scrambled and the other the stars are in a line...kind of weird, but for $5, hey, its great.
Just add some boots and a mini skirt or shorts and nobody would notice.


NEW YORK~ I wanna go!


Anyways, because now its Saturday,
I wanna go shopping again for some cheap stuff!~

Bye everyone! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment